Cybersecurity awareness training for staff/personnel - we offer training to prepare personnel/staff to know how to deal with cyber-attacks. This could be online threats and email threats including phishing, spoofing, ransomware, BEC/EAC, etc.
We work with your business to understand your existing environment and potential pain points. With this knowledge, we draft a customized cybersecurity awareness training for your staff/personnel. Our training is aimed at preparing staff/personnel to expect and identify threats while working online (on email or browsing on websites) and also to guide them on how to avoid becoming victims of these threats.
Topic areas we cover include the following:
• Common email threats – Malware, spyware, viruses, spam, ransomware, hackers (password spraying and brute force attacks), email spoofing
• Identifying phishing and phishing emails – identify and avoid suspicious links
• Business Email Compromise (BEC)
• Email Account Compromise (EAC)
• How to know and recover from a compromised email account
• Email security – do’s and don’ts
• Password management – practice guidelines
• Two-factor authentication and application-specific passwords
• Risks presented by mobile devices (including tablets or iPads)
• Dangers of public Wi-Fi (public networks). Remote work has been on the rise for months now owing to the coronavirus pandemic. More and more employees are working outside the organization either part-time or full-time. We address the dangers of public Wi-Fi including the possibility of a password or other data being leaked.
• Social engineering
• Securing sensitive and confidential information
• Safe internet habits - learn secure browsing habits, how to identify phishing schemes and social engineering attacks
• Endpoint protection
• Data Backup and disaster recovery
A member of our team will call you as soon as possible.
© KALUARI LIMITED 2023 | All Rights Reserved