Protect your business systems and maintain compliance requirements with flexible, scalable, always-on services
Business risks can result when information assets upon which the organization depends are not securely configured and managed (resulting in asset compromise due to violations of confidentiality, availability, and integrity).
With the rapid increase in cyberthreats against business systems today, organizations of all sizes need to protect their critical endpoints, business systems and data against the growing cybersecurity threats. The complexity of the security landscape has changed dramatically over the last several years, and businesses need to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving threat landscape. Few organizations will have sufficient in-house resources – skilled staff, adequate time or money to keep up with the ever-emerging cybersecurity threats.
Managed network security services (MSS) is a systematic approach to managing an organization’s security needs. It is the service model or capability provided to monitor and manage business’ security devices, systems, and even business applications. Managed network security services can be conducted in-house or outsourced to a third-party provider who will oversee the company’s network and information system security.
Your organization may have working tools and processes but, perhaps, can also benefit from trusted security advisors. Kaluari can act as your security partner, walking the journey with you to provide cost-efficient end-to-end cybersecurity solutions that will help to augment your security program with tailored services, including threat, cloud, infrastructure, data, identity and response management solutions.
We offer fully managed network security services using a global, proactive protection delivery model that helps to detect and triage malicious network security events in business environments.
As your trusted advisors, Kaluari security specialists help in addressing your security needs, from the simplest to the most complex.
Kaluari MSSP Features:
• Protect critical assets from vulnerabilities.
• Round-the-clock monitoring and management of firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
• Continuous device health and availability monitoring.
• Overseeing patch management and upgrades.
• Device event, incident, problem, capacity management and escalation through to resolution.
• Performing security assessments and security audits.
• Responding to emergencies (resulting from information security incidences).
• One-time or periodic scans of hacking attempts to identify vulnerabilities in a technical and logical perimeter.
• Regular network health reports with suggested remediation where necessary.
• We have various tools to automate these processes, therefore, we divert the burden of performing the chores manually, which can be considerable, away from your IT administrators.
• You receive day-to-day monitoring and interpretation of important system events throughout the network – including unauthorized behavior, malicious hacks, denial of service (DoS), anomalies and trend analysis.
• It can add rare, specialized cybersecurity skills to your team, such as cloud security, identity or compliance knowledge, without the need to build your own expensive security operations center.
• It can help prevent system breaches through automated incident response, removing complexity in security, reducing alert fatigue for in-house staff, and provide proper compliance governance.
• Alleviate the pressure businesses face daily to information security such as targeted malware, customer data theft, skills shortages and resource constraints.
• By monitoring your network, we can help your organization improve its visibility and context into the overall security program and reduce risk from misconfigured cloud resources.
• Traditional and Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs)
• Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
• Web proxy and email gateway content filtering systems
• Unified Threat Management (UTM) systems
• Web Application Firewalls (WAFs)
• Router, Switch and Virtual Private Network (VPN) devices1
• Secure access service edge (SASE)
• Reduce overall security risk.
• Reduce unnecessary security technology investment.
• Enhance protection with correctly configured and optimized devices.
• Release valuable in-house security staff to focus on other initiatives.
Outsourcing network security hands over critical control of the company's infrastructure to Kaluari. However, it does not relieve you, the client, of the ultimate responsibility for errors. You will have the ultimate responsibility for your security.
Although you will remain responsible for defending your network against information security and related business risks, working with us will allow your organization to focus on your core revenue generating activities while remaining protected against network vulnerabilities.
A managed security service provider (MSSP) is a third party that monitors and manages network security devices and systems for an organization. A MSSP can ease the pressure on IT teams and free them up to have more time to support and expand business critical operations.
Common services a managed security service provider (MSSP) offers include managed firewall, intrusion detection, virtual private network, vulnerability scanning and anti-viral services.
MSSPs use high-availability security operation centers (either from their own facilities or from other data center providers) to provide 24/7 services. This allows them to reduce the number of operational security personnel an organization needs to hire, train and retain to maintain an acceptable security posture.
A member of our team will call you as soon as possible.
© KALUARI LIMITED 2023 | All Rights Reserved